Why Choose Green Line?
If Needed, We Can Use Powerful Truck-Mounted Equipment to Clean Clogs and Suck Water From the line
We Are Using Covid Precaution
We Clean Inside and Outside
We Successfully Cleaned 300+ Dryer Vent Lines
Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed
We Can Help You Improve the Efficiency of Your Dryer and Reduce Energy Costs.
If you’re searching for high-quality carpet cleaning near you in Virginia Beach, look no further than our expert team. We use the most efficient and up-to-date hot water extraction method (HWE), also known as steam cleaning, and Very Low Moisture Cleaning (VLM) to get your carpets fresh and clean. Call or book online today for carpet cleaning in Virginia Beach, Norfolk, and Chesapeake.
Over time, dirt, dust, and other debris can accumulate on your upholstery. Maintain the look of your furniture with our eco-friendly upholstery cleaning service in Virginia Beach area. We clean sofas, loveseats, armchairs and use safe product for your family and pets. Schedule your appointment today for reliable and affordable cleaning near me.
Dryer Vent Cleaning
Dryer vent cleaning is an often-overlooked task, but it is essential to ensure the safety of your home and family. Regular dryer vent cleaning services can help to prevent fire hazards and increase the efficiency of your dryer. Don’t wait until it’s too late! Contact Green Line Cleaning Co. today to schedule your dryer vent cleaning in Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake.
- Secure your pets;
- Clear the floors as much as you can – personal items, children’s toys, pet beds, wires etc.;
- We also recommend vacuuming to remove pet hair and other noticeable debris so you can get the most out of your carpet cleaning (our vacuums are designed for removing liquids and soils, and not for picking up hair or large refuse).
- Furniture should be moved out of the areas that you are having serviced – we will clean around any furniture that is left in place.
- Reserve a parking spot as close as possible to the entrance.
- Be sure to point out any specific areas of concern to your technician while he is doing his pre-inspection. If you know where certain stains are – such as pet potty spots or bleach spills – this information will help your technician determine the appropriate cleaning or repair methods to use on different areas.
- Have questions? Give us a call for details (757) 800-6008
Step 1: Pre-Inspection.
Step 2: Pre-vacuum. (Optional)
Step 3: Pre-Spray.
Step 4: Pre-Spot. (Optional)
Step 5: Soil Extraction and Rinse, Neutralizer
Step 6: Post-Groom. (Optional)
Step 7: Post Cleaning Inspection
What does it mean? Some companies offer just steam cleaning and charge extra money for applying treatment on the carpet and they call it “deep cleaning”. We never do just a steam cleaning. We are using treatments that are safe for your family and your pets. We don’t seeany sense to clean carpet just with a steam. It is the same like washing your hands without soap.
We are not like others. Our company strive for upfront pricing and honest business. No surprises, no hard pressure selling techniques.
Extra charge for higher floors.
Extra charge for same stain removal.
Card payment fee.
Though we have a high success rate of removing light to moderate pet odor issues, we cannot guarantee that extreme pet damage can be completely eliminated with Hot Water Extraction.
If urine has soaked into the carpet padding or sub flooring (i.e. if a pet has gone in the same spot over and over again for a long time), it may need to be completely replaced to eliminate the foul smell. In such severe circumstances, there is very little that any kind of carpet cleaning can do about pet odor.
Your carpet will be only slightly damp to the touch after your cleaning. Most carpets typically need 2-8 hours to dry completely. However, it could take up to 24 hours to dry depending on the time of year your carpets are cleaned, and the air circulation, humidity and temperature in your home.
To minimize drying time during the winter months, raise your heat to 70 degrees Fahrenheit or more. You can also turn on dehumidifiers and any fans you have such as ceiling or floor fans. Even the fans in your bathrooms and the vent above the stove will increase air circulation and help carpets dry faster.
In the warmer months, air conditioning will work better than heat as it helps to remove moisture from the air. Opening windows and doors to increase air circulation is also helpful.
If brown spots that weren’t there before appear after your carpet cleaning, call to let us know within 72 hours of your cleaning. In most cases we can fix these spots, and we’ll happily return to your home to treat them at no extra cost to you – that’s our guarantee.
Brown spots appearing is a common phenomenon with Hot Water Extraction, and they usually occur for one of two reasons:
Wicking: Wicking is the reappearing of old spots and stains. This occurs when there are spills that have penetrated the carpet backing and have been laying dormant underneath the surface. They are sometimes pulled back up to the surface of the carpeting during the Hot Water Extraction process. You’ll usually notice these stains after our technician has left your home, because the carpet can look clean when damp but the spots reappear once its dry.
- Slower dryer time or clothing that does not fully dry.
- The filter gets clogged often than normally.
- The outside exhaust vent does not open enough indicating low exhaust.
- Dryer shows light error “that lint screen or vent system clogged”.
- Burnt smell is evident in the laundry room.
- Moldy or Mildewy smell in laundry room.
- The outside of dryer gets very hot.
- Improve Lifespan of Dryer. The culprit of mechanical breakdowns and malfunctioning are due to the accumulation of lint and other residues. A clean vent will prevent this from occurring.
- Clothes Dry In Less Time. Because of dirty dryer vents, it takes longer for your clothes to dry at a reasonable time. One of the advantages to dryer vent cleaning is cutting the time of drying clothes.
- Decrease Dryer Breakdowns. As stated before, lint and other debris can really affect the performance of a dryer, which is why dryer vent cleaning is very crucial.
- Reduced electricity bills
- As the efficiency of a laundry dryer relies heavily on the dryer vent, having a cleaner vent has the ability to reduce your electricity up to a great extent. So, if you are experiencing a sudden hype in your electricity bills and you have no clue of the reason, then check your dryer vents for debris. And hire the professionals to clean them thoroughly.
- Reduced chances of fire hazard
- Clogged laundry vents can reduce the proper air-flow inside the vent and this can eventually result in the over-heating of the system and cause a hazardous fire. In order to keep yourself and your family safe from any such hazard, it is advised to keep your laundry vent clean and well-maintained.
The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) recommends cleaning your dryer vents at least once a year and more often than this if there is an evidence that your exhaust is blocked, such as your dryer overheating or clothes that are still damp at the end of the cycle.
Dryer Safety Tips from National Fire Protection Association
Normally we trying to find the easiest way of cleaning your dryer vent from inside or outside, but if it’s impossible we’ll do it from your attic. The price will go up, because this type of a job requires more time and higher working skills ( finding a line, disconnection parts, cleaning and connection back).
We accept cash, check, Cash App, Zelle and major credit cards. There is 4% charge of your total for using cards.
Call or Text
Where We Service:
Virginia Beach, VA